Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
As christmas eve draws to an end, I’d thought I’d give you my ‘to do’ list before you tuck up in bed and wait for the big man to come down the chimney…
1. Watch a Christmas film with family and/or friends to get into the christmas mood
2. Trawl through twitter, leaving a cheeky little “Merry Christmas” and using all the christmas emojis
3. Make sure the fire hasn’t been on for at least an hour…we don’t want santa getting a burnt bum!
4. Leave you’re stocking out for Santa
5. Get the whisky (or milk) and mince pies out for santa and carrots for the reindeer
And then get tucked up in bed and wait for the big day!