- I had a lovely weekend where I went to lots of new places in Manchester
- I did my first review for North West End!
- Spending time with friends at the pub is always a fun night
- This amazing sunset was one of many this month
- Had a brilliant two days with my brother, sister-in-law and niece and nephew
- I bought the Lean in 15 cook book and I’ve been trying some gorgeous recipes
- I had a lovely lunch at the Cosy Club in the Corn Exchange; this huge cub sandwich definitely beat me!
- I have been loving the L’Oreal Infallible Matte and Sculpt range
- I finished the month by going to Judy’s Vintage Fashion Fair
Looking for Something?